National Planned Giving Council
The National Planned Giving Council (NPGC) is a national volunteer council of financial and estate-planning professionals. Gift Planning Services formed the NPGC in order to:
- Foster relationships between estate-planning professionals and LDS Philanthropies to facilitate donor inclined giving through planned gifts, and
- Create a vehicle to exchange information regarding trends in the professional estate planning world and inform professionals and donors of giving opportunities at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its affiliated charities.
The NPGC meets annually at the NPGC Seminar and in regional meetings. Now over 1,000 professionals strong, the NPGC provides a network of support to professionals and provides a continual exchange of information and techniques to assist you, their client, in accomplishing your charitable desires.
Check back for details about our next event.
Interested in attending an NPGC regional event?
We might be coming your way! Check out our regional events calendar for more information!
Are you on Facebook? We are! Become a fan today.
We'd like to continue the discussion on values-based estate planning with you. Join us on LinkedIn!
Resources for Professionals
Gift Planning Services of LDS Philanthropies seeks to provide information and support to donors interested in making deferred gifts to the Church or any of its related charities or institutions through the following methods:
- The Planned Giving Design Center—www.pgdc.com/ldsf or www.pgdc.com/byu. These web sites are geared toward professionals looking for technical explanations of deferred gift types and functions, as well as up-to-date information on legislation affecting planned giving and news from LDS Philanthropies.
- Printed Materials. Gift Planning Services also has printed materials available for any professionals who would like to provide this information to their clients. Please contact Gift Planning Services at 877-650-5377 or email for these materials.
- Annual Seminars. These seminars explore current issues and trends in estate planning, provide possible continuing education credits, networking opportunities, and current information about what is happening at the Church.
To join the LDS Philanthropies National Planned Giving Council, or if you have any questions, please contact Gift Planning Services at 877-650-5377 or email.